Support by individuals, families and foundations is very important to the IRB, because it helps us provide our researchers with the necessary resources to train the next generation of scientists and to make the discoveries that help us advance knowledge and medicine.
Science at the IRB can be supported in many ways, for example:
– one-of-a-kind gifts for a specific disease or area of research (for example infectious disease, autoimmunity, DNA repair, cancer, rare diseases, cell and structural biology, computational biology and data science, COVID19);
– sponsorship of master’s and PhD students;
– support for the acquisition of advanced technologies and equipment;
– a gift to the institute in honor or memory of a loved one;
– contributions towards the strategic development of the institute;
– recurrent contributions, as a durable investment in promising biomedical research.
For more information or to make a donation please contact: email@example.com
The Fondazione per l’Istituto di Ricerca in Biomedicina benefits of the exemption from the payment of ordinary taxes and from those on succession and donation, as established by the tax authority.
To provide immediate support, please click here.