Manager: Ivo Kwee
The Bioinformatics Core Unit supports the research groups with computational and statistical services. Importantly, more than just a supporting role, we proactively identify and develop novel bioinformatics projects that can complement and in many cases drive our biologic research. We develop innovative data analysis tools, visualization software and database resources for genomics research in collaboration with the Dalle Molle Institute of Artificial Intelligence (IDSIA).
- Immune cell repertoire analysis.
- Analysis of next-generation sequencing data.
- Multi-omics data integration.
- Functional analysis at systems biology level.
- Statistical and computational support.
- Big memory compute servers: 64-core 512GB, 24-core 128GB + 2GPU.
- Linux computing clusters at IDSIA.
- Computing resources at the Swiss National Supercomputing Center (on demand).